HMR Recipes - Oatmeal Cookie Dough

I heard some mention of this in a couple of classes but never got specific recipes. I made this one up.

1 packet HMR cereal
2 packets HMR 70+
1/2 Tbsp cinnamon (apple pie spice)
1 tsp Splenda brown sugar
1/4 - 3/4 cups water

Combine dry ingredients with whisk. Add water and mix. Add more water to achieve desired consistency.

This recipe is REALLY good. I have had it every night for the past week. Great way to get 3 meal replacements. I have not tried this yet with any other HMR shakes. the HMR 70+ makes it a true cookie dough like consistency. I'm considering actually making cookies out of this.

2 comments:

  1. how long do you bake them for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never actually tried to bake cookies from this recipe, it's more of a cold cereal that tastes like and has the consistency of oatmeal cookie dough. You could try baking, If I had to guess, 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes... the resulting cookies may be a bit tough from my past experiences, you may want to add more water to the recipe. experiment, see what happens, let me know how it turns out

    ReplyDelete