HMR Recipes - Coffee and Shake

I have heard this one related in class often, just never tried it. Didn't need to, I'm not a coffee drinker. When I do drink coffe, I load it up with sugar, milk, cream, coffee mate hazel-machada-frenchy-rasp-irish cream. But yesterday I was really dragging my feet after having spent the night NOT sleeping. By 2pm I was a zombie (mmm brains). So I poured some coffee and added a shake. It wasn't bad at all. In fact I like it so much, I decided to do it again today. So even though it is simple, it is being added to the recipes.

Coffee and Cream
HMR 100 shake (vanilla (latte?))
brewed Coffee

mix the shake, add to coffee to taste. enjoy

I found that using less water to make a thicker shake intensifies the shake (vanilla) flavor and acts more like a creamer.

Mocha
Another Coffee + Shake recipe is the mocha!

HMR 100 Shake (chocolate)
Instant Coffee (for shame!)

combine the shake and 1-2 tbsp of instant coffee (to taste).
add water, mix throughly. heat or enjoy cold

I hate instant coffee, but the intense coffee flavor helps the shake taste better. It works best with chocolate shakes, not so good with vanilla. I think the chocolate does a better job of masking the instant in instant coffee. Likewise, I don't think the chocolate shake goes well with the first recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment